Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rainy Day...

It has been a rainy day all day today, but we didn't mind it. I am ready for the cold weather. I can only handle so many 80-90 degree days in October. We had fun jumping in grassy-muddy puddles with our rain boots. Grayson knows exactly what to do with his boots, it's so funny. He is such a dude... We have been busy lately and things are settling down for awhile, I think... We were in Dallas this past weekend for the Breast Cancer Walk. My Grandma Lisa, who is beating breast cancer as I write, was able to come and participate in the walk. She is doing so good and looks so healthy. I am so happy she is getting better and has some energy. We had a lot of fun with family over the weekend and the shopping is always fun. Now we are just gearing up for Halloween and Grayson's school festival next week. Gavyn had his four month check up this week and everything was great...(stay tuned for more on his checkup.) Most importantly, Transformers 2 came out on DVD this week and Grayson is so excited. We are just waiting on Marc to get home to have movie night now.

No comments: