Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We didn't go Trick-or-Treating because Grayson wasn't in a great mood. He didn't have nap and I don't think he quite feels like himself yet. He still has a cough and a runny nose, poor guy. We decided to go to my Grandparents for a quick hamburger and Grayson got a Halloween Hummer truck that he is completely infatuated with. He could care less about candy, so the truck was right up his alley.
Grayson was going to be a firefighter, but he changed his mind at the last minute and told me he wanted to be "Astro Boy." So, I made him the best "Astro Boy" costume I could. Pretty lame, I know... After all that, he didn't even want to dress up. So, I am calling his costume the "Firefighter" on his day off. However, Gavyn doesn't have an opinion yet. I made him (with YaYa's help) a sushi costume. I know it sounds crazy, but I thought it was so cute when I saw it in one of my magazines.
So there you have it, The McKelvey's Halloween 2009!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so precious, you are so creative!!