Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grayson,

     I can't believe you are already 3 years old!! It just blows my mind how fast time has flown. I love everything about you and how your personality just keeps blossoming. It does make me a little sad to think you are never going to be a baby again. You just keep getting bigger and bigger, but I will always hold you in my lap as long as you let me. You are so precious to me and you constantly keep me smiling. There is no better job in the world than being your mommy. So as time keeps flying by and you keep growing, I am going to reminisce. I have never been as happy as the day I held you in my arms. You were so lovable and cuddly and I just wanted to hold you in my arms forever.



 You went from being completely helpless, to smiling, crawling, walking and so much more in your first year. It seems like just yesterday I was planning your First Birthday.




 Then you turned 2 and you introduced me to many new things. I learned about the terrible two tantrums, and by the way you were are really good at them.  I learned what a backhoe, big rig, cement mixer, dump truck, and excavator was that year. Your personality blossomed and we had so much fun together.


 

Now you are 3 and I am so proud of you!!! You are such a big boy and I have so much fun with you. You have a big boy bike now, are way better at putting puzzles together, are really good at painting, are much stronger when you throw tantrums, are almost potty trained, and really good at kicking the soccer ball!!! I love you so much and love spending my days with you. Happy Birthday Grayson!!!!



No comments: