Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Cupcakes + School = Good Times



I just started cracking up when Tandy (aka Grayson's Teacher) sent these pictures to me last night. Every Tuesday and Thursday when Grayson goes to school he just cries and says "No Mama." I hesitate even telling him where we are going when he asks. He never wants to go and once we get there I have to peel him out of his car seat while he's kicking and screaming. Then once in the door, Tandy has to grab him from me and I have to wiggle my way out from him. He's either got my neck or my shirt... you get the picture. I always feel so bad and just wish he'd go in willingly like all the other kids. Then, I saw these pictures!!! He looks so miserable, don't you think? I officially no longer feel sorry for him. It looks like he is doing just fine!
By the way, is he really licking his cake off the table??? Apparently, his teachers saw him doing this and were going to correct him but decided to grab the camera instead. I don't know where he learned that. I promise he never does that at home.



At least, that's what I think the other little boy was thinking!

No comments: