Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Call Me a Sap, but I can't wait to see




 this movie on Friday. There is just something about the previews that gets me every time. I can't believe I am even taking the time to put this on the blog. You can tell I don't get out much. Lucky for me, my Mom is coming in today so I have a free babysitter. Hopefully Marc and I can have a date night, and I can drag him to see it with me.  It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday, so I'm definitely glad my mom is coming. I get to get my hair done, which I'm so happy about. I'm going blonde again. It was fun being brunette for a change, but let's face... blondes really do have more fun!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I can't wait to see it either! Did you get my email last week (or maybe the week before)? If you'll help me with some more info I can definitely help you out :)