Sunday, November 15, 2009

Musical Beds

Have you ever heard of musical beds? I'm sure most moms with kids have played it once or twice before. Anyways, this is how we play: Grayson and Gavyn start out in our bed. Once Grayson is in a deep sleep, we move him to his bed. Gavyn then goes to sleep and he either goes in the playard or his swing. Usually Gavyn wakes up first, and I'm so tired I put him in bed with us. If I'm really lucky Grayson wakes up at the exact same time as Gavyn and he walks into our bedroom. Grayson then gets into our bed and falls asleep, so we are right back where we started. I can't go back to sleep because the order in bed is Marc, Me, Gavyn then Grayson and I'm worried Grayson might fall of the bed. So I wait for Grayson to fall back into a deep sleep and then I take Gavyn with me to Grayson's bed to sleep. Whew... it's no wonder I never feel rested! Oh well, these two little boys are totally worth it!!!

No comments: