Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctor's Visit

I took Gavyn in for his two month checkup, I can't believe he is already 2 MONTHS OLD!!! They said he's just a normal guy weighing in at 12.6 pounds and his length was 22.75 inches. He is in the 50th percentile for his weight and his height. They sure did take this smile off his face when he got his immunizations and he was pretty mad about it all day. He is such a good baby, but this day he cried all afternoon. However, we made it through and we are feeling much better. On the other hand...I had to take Grayson in too, amongst his kicking, screaming and hitting. Man he doesn't like the doctor's office. Dr. Capra and I had to hold him down just to look in his ears. This is the first time I realized my 2 year old might just be stronger than me... his ears were good it was his 2nd year top molars coming in. So in the end, both boys were healthy and I made it through the first visit with two kids. Woohoo!!!

No comments: